Unable to deliver an item, the problem with address: sometimes you may face this problem when you wrote a wrong or incorrect address of your package destination. No need to worry about it, here you can find the solution to this problem. It is very important to wire the mail address correctly on the package because it is not possible for any of the postal services to deliver the product when there is a problem with the address.
When the Liteblue USPS representative is unable to deliver the product for the particular recipient, the package will either handled by the local USPS Post Office or sent to the Mail Recovery Center. If your package is not delivered to you within 7 days, just contact the customer care team at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or submit the request at the Missing Mail application.
USPS is a large postal service In the US. It has many branches and also it has a perfect service to help you with any issue. When you have mailed your package to the wrong address, USPS allows you to correct it and resend your mail to the new address. Now let us see the process to fix an incorrect address and reschedule the delivery with USPS.
How To Fix An Incorrect Address
If you got the message from the USPS as unable to deliver your product because of invalid address details, you can correct it by following the steps below.
- The first step is, select the “Tracking” tab. You can see this on the top of the USPS official site home page.
- Now enter your “Tracking Number” in the field and press enter. Here you can see all the details of your package.
- Then after select ” Correct My Address” and click on the continue button.
- After that from the “New Delivery Address” menu select one option from the drop-down list. You can find the New Delivery Address option in ” Address Modification”.
- Here enter the new address or correct the address.
- Click on the Next button after correcting the address.
- Once recheck the address you corrected and if you want to add any additional information just go back and enter all the information needed.
- After confirming click on the “Update” button. Now your USPS package will be updated with the new address.
How Do I Reschedule A Delivery With USPS
After correcting the address, you can reschedule your delivery on USPS’s website. Follow the below guidelines carefully to reschedule your delivery.
Visit the official website of USPS and access the USPS form. Enter the following information on the USPS form to reschedule the delivery of your package.
- Your current address
- Article Number from the delivery notice left by the delivery personnel. If you did not receive a delivery notice, enter the Tracking Number provided by Le Tote in the “Article Number” section.
- Select “Parcel” from the drop-down menu for “What’s the type of mail?”
- Enter Attempted Delivery Date
- Request delivery on a future date
- Select “Submit”
This all about the process to fix USPS unable to deliver the item because of a wrong postal address. You can correct the miss mailing address of your delivery and reschedule for delivery with the new address. If still you are unable to deliver your package or correct your address, contact the customer support team of USPS. You can get the detailed information of USPS and its customer support team numbers at liteblue.fun. Share your quires and feedback in the comment box below.