Do you want to know how to download USPS ePayroll payslips on your device? Not much big of an issue. You can easily download, view, and print your Liteblue USPS ePayroll payslips sitting at your home. There is no need of visiting the salary department physically to know or view your payslip.
USPS is the largest postal service that has been known for its great work and amazing services offered to the customers. Not only customers but USPS also has shown its amazing policies in treating their workers in a very good manner. USPS has recently launched an online employee portal which can be found on the Liteblue.usps.gov website.
Employees can manage their work, shift timings, leaves, paid time offs, view their payslips, apply for retirement, and much more on this portal. All of these can be done just by visiting the Liteblue portal and logging into your account. In this post, we are talking about how to download USPS ePayroll payslips.
Download USPS ePayroll Payslips
This is the step by step process for the beginner employees of USPS who find it hard to search for payslips and other data on the Liteblue portal. Just follow the simple steps given below to download ePayroll from the USPS employee online portal, Liteblue.
- Firstly, visit the USPS ePayroll portal on your browser. Or copy this URL https://liteblue.usps.gov/.
- Now, enter your Employee ID or user ID and also enter your USPS password that you have created for your account. Click on “Log On” to enter your USPS dashboard.
- Once you are logged in to your USPS account, open the “self-service” option.
- Next, switch the tab to “Payments” and click on a particular date in the “Pay Date” section.
- Also, check the year for which you want to view or download USPS ePayroll slip.
- Check all the information and next to the Payslip, you can find the download option.
- Click on the “Download Payslip” button to download USPS ePayroll of that particular date on your device.
- You can also select the “Print this page” option to print the payslip for further use.
- That’s it.
This is how you can view, download, and even print your USPS ePayroll payslip from the website. The steps are very simple and easy to perform. If you find that there is something incorrect in your Payslip, then you contact the HR Shared Service Center (HRSSC) at 1-877-477-3273 regarding your concern and ask for their help.
How To Register at Liteblue USPS
If you haven’t already signed up for the Liteblue USPS employee portal, then you must register yourself in order to download the USPS ePayroll payslip of your payroll. To sign up on USPS ePayroll, follow the steps given below.
- Open your computer or smartphone’s browser and visit https://liteblue.usps.gov/.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, enter your Employee ID that will be present on your salary statement.
- Once you enter the 8-digit employee ID, click on the “Continue” button.
- Again, a new page or window will be opened. Create a password for your account there.
- Confirm your password again and link the password to your employee ID.
- That’s it.
Every time you want to log into your account or download USPS ePayroll Payslip, you must enter your Employee ID and password correctly.
We have given the method to download and print the USPS ePayroll Payslip in this post. Make sure to remember your USPS employee ID and password all the time because it is the most essential thing to use the Liteblue USPS portal. Hope you found this article helpful. For more useful posts from us, visit the Liteblue.fun website.