Can I pick up a package from USPS before delivery? Yes, it is possible to pick up your package from the USPS before delivery. If you can’t wait till your package reached you, chose any USPS Holding Service to pick up mail or package before delivery. What may be the reason, you can use any of these services of USPS to pick up your package before they deliver you.
Liteblue USPS – United States Parcel Service is one of the reputed and largest parcel delivery service agencies in the world. All around the world, many people choose the USPS services because it always provides the best and quality services for its customers. The services from USPS will be perfect and they will never make a delay in delivering the packages for its customers.
In the United States Of America, USPS has a lot of branches. Easily you can pick up your parcels from the USPS branch office before the USPS representative delivers your package at your home or office. Now let us discuss the detailed procedure of how to pick up a package from USPS before delivery.
Can I Pick Up A Package From USPS Before Delivery?
In the US, USPS ha a lot of branches. People who are near to the USPS branch can easily pick up their packages directly from the branch office without waiting for the delivery. With the USPS Hold for Pickup you can pick up your parcel from USPS according to your convenience. USPS Hold for Pickup is a special service from the USPS agency.
USPS Hold for Pickup service will deliver a package to a specified recipient directly when the package arrives at the pickup location. The recipient will get an email from USPS as that the package is available for pickup. provide the matching Id of the shipping label and pick up your parcel.
How To Print Hold For Pickup Labels?
In order to pick up the package, the recipient must present a valid ID that matches the recipient’s information on the shipping label. Follow the below instructions carefully to print the label for Hold for Pickup Packages.
- First, go to the Packages or Batch tab on the Stamps.com Software.
- You can find the enter return and delivery information on the Packages tab. Here you need to select the address for delivery.
- Make sure that to print labels at a time for only one recipient if you are selecting the address from the address book.
- Now to print your media, select an SDC-1200 or a 4×6 shipping label. When you are printing from Batch, after clicking on the print option, you will get the selections.
- Next click on the additional options either from the Packages tab or from the batch shipment. Turn off
- Hidden Postage if this additional option is disabled.
- Then after selecting the “Hold for Pickup” from the additional options.
- Now complete entering few details of your mail piece such as mailpiece, mail class, and weight.
- Hold for Pickup is only available for Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, and First-Class Package Service.
- Hold for Pickup is not supported for a certain location like military mail destinations
- After giving the required details, enter the recipient Email address. This should be a valid one because USPS will use this Email address to notify the recipient of when the package is available for pickup.
- Based on your destination details, Stamps.com will automatically choose the pickup location.
Follow these steps carefully and create a valid label for the receipt to pick up the Package before the USPS team delivers it. For more updates and for more informative articles keep in contact with liteblue.fun. Share it with your friends if you like the information. Comment in the box below if you have any queries. Thank you.